- I am a graduate of Ferris State University (Professional Golf Management / Marketing)
- I am a long-time (25+ years) PGA Professional
- I have completed all three levels of First Tee training, which prepared me to work with all ages of participants and trained me on each level of First Tee's curriculum (PLAYer, Par, Birdie, Eagle, and Ace).
- As the Holland Area Director, I was able to develop and foster partnerships with schools and other youth development organizations to provide discounted or free programs to students who otherwise wouldn't have the opportunity.
- Prior to First Tee, I led First Priority of the Lakeshore, a faith-based mentoringprogram based in Grand Haven, while continuing to provide individual instruction as a PGA Professional.
Please let me introduce myself. I am Randy White, Director of Instruction for First Tee – West Michigan and PGA Professional. [caption id="attachment_3265" align="alignright" width="251"] PGA Professional and First Tee Director of Instruction Randy White[/caption] Prior to this role, I was with First Tee for three years as the Holland Area Director. Under my leadership, First Tee's programs in Holland grew to serve more than 170 students annually, with more than 30% of them receiving programs on scholarship because of their family's income. I am a believer in First Tee's programs. I have not found a better youth development program that integrates life skills and values seamlessly with golf instruction. Here is a little on my background prior to First Tee: